HPE Delivers New Products and Services for VMware Environments
Accelerating the software-defined data center
August 31, HP announced the HP solutions and services for VMware NSX.
"Today’s announcements further extend HP’s long-standing relationship with VMware to simplify the implementation of software defined datacenter and cloud environments" said Antonio Neri, executive vice president and general manager, HP Enterprise Group. "These products, services, solutions and reference architectures will provide customers with the building blocks to transform to a hybrid infrastructure foundation to efficiently power the apps and workloads that run the business."
Leaders in Virtualization and Cloud
Cloud, mobile, security, and big data are transforming what the business expects from IT and therefore creating the "New Style of IT." The New Style of IT promises big-time opportunities such as lower cost, greater agility, simplicity, speed, and the ability to capitalize on the human experience. It also means the data center and technology approaches are being challenged in ways we haven't seen before.
Forged on the strength of a successful 14 year partnership, Hewlett Packard Enterprise & VMware deliver proven solutions from the desktop, to the datacenter, and into the cloud. VMware and HPE are the market leaders in end-to-end virtualization solutions, and work closely together to deliver New Style of It solutions you can rely on. You benefit from proven solutions, integrated support, and comprehensive consulting. Our joint commitment has led HPE and VMware to be recognized as market leaders in virtualization and cloud computing.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise & VMware work together to help customers realize the benefits of virtualization and cloud computing through joint development, testing and performance engineering.
- HPE is the global leader in virtual infrastructure solutions with VMware
- HPE continues to provide leadership performance in virtualization benchmarks: www.vmware.com/a/vmmark
- HPE has the largest number of VMware certified server, storage and networking platforms
- HPE Storage offers deep integration with VMware to deliver higher performance, more efficient use of storage and non-disruptive scalability
- To more rapidly and efficiently respond to business needs, the HPE-VMware Networking Solution provides a federated network solution that allows customers to unify virtual/physical devices - bridging virtual and (bare-metal) physical devices
Our joint commitment has led Hewlett Packard Enterprise & VMware to be recognized as market leaders in virtualization and cloud computing because:
- HPE OneView is the only platform that can provision, monitor, update, and scale resources without having to leave the vCenter Operations Manager console. In addition, you can deploy a VMware vSphere cluster in just five easy steps, rather than 15 complex ones.1 HP OneView with vCenter Operations Manager.
- HPE and VMware are expanding our already effective partnership into OpenStack technology and the hybrid cloud market
- HPE Education Services is the largest global VMware Authorized Training Center (VATC) w/90+ training centers in 30+ countries
- HPE Technology and Enterprise Services have more than 1,100 VMware Certified Professionals (VCPs) - more than any organization other than VMware itself, ready to deliver on the promise of the Next Generation Datacenter
1 Based on HP internal testing in January 2014, comparing HP OneView v1.05 with the HP Insight Control for VMware vCenter Server v7.30 plugin vs. traditional HP management tools.