You need reliable carrier-grade computer systems for your network.
HP's products are perfect for your next-generation telecom project. They have all the attributes you need including extended lifecycle, NEBS and ETSI certifications, carrier-grade Linux OS support, and are all built to HP's legendary quality standards.
- Related Products
Find out at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona February 24 — 27th why HP is leading in NFV.
HP BladeSystem — BL460c Carrier-Grade Server
The HP ProLiant BL460c Gen8 carrier-grade server blade is a dual-socket server blade engineered for unprecedented performance, enhanced flexibility and simplified management which makes it the standard for data center computing. It packs in more performance with a 33% increase in memory DIMM count, Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v2 Processors, faster I/O slots and enhanced Smart Array Controller that now ships with 512MB Flash Back Write Cache standard. In addition, it is also more flexible with the HP FlexibleLOM which provides the ability to customize server networking today and the ability to meet future needs without overhauling server hardware. All certified to NEBs Level-3 the HP ProLiant BL460c slots into the world's most popular blade environment, the HP BladeSystem.
- Run telecom critical applications at volume economic levels
- Meet telecommunication requirements with NEBS Level-3 and ETSI certifications
- Stabilize and future-proof your system with extended lifecycles
- Mix and match ProLiant blades in the same c7000 enclosure to optimize your workload
Rack — mount servers
What is your server bottleneck....storage, processing, expansion? No matter the bottleneck, the HP ProLiant DL300p Gen8 Server Series can help. They set the data center standard for carrier-grade 2U and 1U 2-socket rack servers with the latest in serviceability, enhanced configuration flexibility, customer-inspired design, and unmatched performance. Sporting redundant cooling fans, -48 VDC power and expansive I/O the DL380p and DL360p Gen8 carrier-grade servers offer the perfect solution for the dynamic compute requirements of demanding data centers.
Coming soon to the carrier-grade family is the super affordable yet powerful short form factor HP ProLiant DL320e Gen8, a single-socket 1U rack server.
- NEBS certified 1 or 2 processor 12 core rack-mount servers, full or short depth options
- x86 and Itanium processors to run the spectrum of Unix or LINUX workloads with outstanding performance and scalability
- Redundant cooling fans, -48 VDC power supplies, and expandable I/O make for a network-ready package
Related carrier—grade products
Meet telecommunication requirements with NEBS Level-3 and ETSI certifications with your storage arrays and network switchgear as well as your servers. HP offers the complementary devices you need to implement your next Telecommunications project, these include:
- Fibre-channel switches
- Virtual connect modules for HP's c-Class BladeSystem
- Storage arrays
- Top of rack switches
OEM Partner portals
Build your brand on HP
HP helps OEMs be more competitive by reducing research
and development (R&D), testing, support, and operations
costs, while speeding your time-to-market with a complete
portfolio of world-class solutions and support.