Hewlett Packard Enterprise & Alliance Partner Solutions
Your enterprise is transforming
The New Style of Business (NSoB) is the future. Enabling NSoB by transforming your IT environment is the present ... right here, right now. But it's not something you can do alone. Neither can we. That's why we work closely with our leading Independent Software Vendors ISVs) and Systems Integrators (SIs) partners to deliver significant client offerings that make transformation happen. Whether it's time to Transform to a hybrid infrastructure, Enable workplace productivity, Protect your digital enterprise or Empower the data-driven organization, Hewlett Packard Enterprise and our strategic alliance partners can help.
Software Partners (ISVs)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise expands the diversity of our offerings and the ability to deliver relevant client offerings through our strategic relationships with leading software vendors.
Search for ISV partners and solutions
Systems Integrators (SIs)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise's relationships with leading system integrators and advisory firms deepen and broaden the Hewlett Packard Enterprise solution portfolio and industry capabilities.
Search for SI partners and solutions
Converged Infrastructure Ready Solutions
The following Hewlett Packard Enterprise alliance partners have validated the applications listed below in the HPE Converged Infrastructure environment.
Learn more about CI ready solutions
Cloud Computing - HPE Helion
With its expansive portfolio of private, public, and hybrid cloud consisting of market-leading hardware, software, and services, only HPE Helion brings it all together for you.
Learn more about HPE Helion
HPE Partner Ready Program for Service Providers
HPE PartnerOne Service Provider Program partners deliver a wide range of services and solutions: dedicated/hybrid/managed cloud hosting, application hosting, compliant services, and more.
Join HPE's AllianceOne
AllianceOne is a comprehensive partner program focused on HPE's Converged Infrastructure strategy of providing a shared services model to deliver secure applications.
Find out more
Partnering with Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Make it easy with HPE as one
Rewards partners for growing
Ensures a stable program for partners’ investments in HPE
Joint customers. Joint solutions.
Mike O’Neill, Vice president of Worldwide Alliances and Duncan Campbell, Senior Director of WW Alliances Marketing and Business Development, discuss the move from IT, product-centric language to business outcomes and focus on the transformations taking place in the market
Accenture, PwC and VMware discuss hot topics such as Big Data, on-demand IT and the transformation to a hybrid infrastructure
Learn how HPE and SAP have partnered to deliver accelerated services that help organizations rapidly adopt and deploy S/4HANA
Juan Carlos Martinez-Gil, Director, Global lead for HANA for Analytics discusses the HPE and Capgemini partnership and the benefits of hassle free applications
Sanjay Sidhu, Global Director HPE Alliance, Microsoft, discusses Hewlett Packard Enterprise and Microsoft collaboration. Including: engineering, sales marketing and RND
- Feb 4 | SAP Capital Markets Conference: HPE showcase, New York, NY
- Feb 22–25 | Mobile World Congress 2016, Barcelona, SP
- Mar 30 – Apr 1 | Microsoft Build 2016, San Francisco, CA
- April 4–6 | Microsoft Envision 2016, New Orleans
- May 17–19 | SAP SAPPHIRE NOW + ASUG Annual Conference 2016, Las Vegas
- May 24–26 | Citrix Synergy 2016, Las Vegas
- June 28–July 1 | Red Hat Summit 2016, San Francisco
- July 10 – 14 | Microsoft WPC, Toronto
- Listening and connecting: How HPE and PwC deliver solutions to the issues of today’s IT environments
- Responding quickly to fast-changing realities: How HPE updated its Strategic Alliances organization
- HPE Hyper Converged 250 for Microsoft Cloud Platform System w/ Citrix Workspace Suite
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Overhauled Its Strategic Alliances Approach, And That's A Good Thing
- HP Discover London: Enable Workplace Productivity with Citrix Mobile Workspaces
- Taming "Jaws"–have your own shark attack
- Do you believe in Ecosystems?